The ideal investor profile varies depending on brand, and Xavier Artisan sets itself apart from the full service brand given its lower investment
However, the ideal investor profile is as follows:
- Single and multi-unit operators with food service (Xavier Artisan) and/or restaurant experience (all brands).
- Proven organizational or individual industry track record.
- Possess the resources, experience and ability to open first unit within 12 months and each additional unit (if any) at a maximum of 12-month intervals.
- Passion for and commitment to exceptional customer service and culinary delivery .
- Potential franchisees of L’Atelier d’Argentine and Wienstein & Gavinos, should have available cash in the amount of $500,000 (US Dollars) and/or a net worth of $1.5M.
- Potential franchisees of Xavier Artisan should have available cash in the amount of $200,000 (US Dollars) and a net worth of $500,000.
Investment costs will inevitably vary depending on the chosen brand, the flexible footprint and the real estate conditions. For an evaluation or for more information on investment costs, please complete the inquiry form with the relevant details.
Continue to learn about our franchising opportunities by visiting our Support page.